All roads will lead to the Hyatt Regency Perth on Friday 15 September 2017 for the staging of the annual Petroleum Open Day hosted by the WA Government’s Petroleum Division and the Geological Survey Division of WA (GSWA).
This is a must attend event for anyone interested in the oil and gas sector.
In addition to presentations from senior Petroleum Division staff, there will be an extensive poster display and exhibits by the Pawsey supercomputing centre, updates on the Australian Marine Complex (AMC), Petroleum Exploration Society of Australia (PESA), National Energy Resources Australia (NERA), Western Australian Energy Research Alliance (wa:era) and Geoscience Australia, IT sessions for the Western Australian Petroleum and Geothermal Information Management System (WAPIMS) and the Petroleum Gateway will also be on show.
Some of the major presentations include:
· Vision for Petroleum 2020, Jeff Haworth, Executive Director Petroleum, DMIRS
· Towards 2020, Simon Ridge, Executive Director Resources Safety, DMIRS
· Waitsia/Senecio Project, Dr Suzanne Hunt, Manager Engineering and Development, AWE
· Tubridgi gas storage, Jon Cleary, General Manager Commercial, Dampier Bunbury Pipeline
· Closing panel discussion on Energy Security facilitated by Tom Baddeley, Santos.
The full PDF program is available at www.dmp.wa.gov.au/pod