GLOBAL hydraulic tool and lifting leader Enerpac is introducing to Australia, New Zealand and PNG a new compact, portable and powerful air-powered torque wrench pump for high productivity in hard-to-access locations.
Weighing in at approx. 18kg with oil, the Enerpac LAT Air Hydraulic Torque Wrench Pump is easy to lift, transport and manoeuvre. The pump comes with an integrated carry handle and can be carried by a single operator up stairs when a crane, hoist or elevator is not available. It is easy to manoeuvre in narrow and constrained spaces such as scaffolding, catwalks, pipe racks and lifts.
“The new LAT pumps are ideal for high repetition torque wrench applications that need air power, such as oil and gas, petrochemical, power generation and mining, but have limited access, so a larger pump would not be practical or efficient,” said Enerpac product and channel leader, Andrew Marsh.
The new Enerpac LAT-Series Air Hydraulic Torque Wrench Pump features a proven Enerpac piston design, reinforced Filter Regulator Lubricator (FRL) support and air supply connection, designed to provide years of reliable service with fastening and break out speeds to keep jobs on schedule and on budget.
“The LAT pump has best-in-class, flow-to-weight performance. Its industry-proven air motor and three-piston design enable operators to complete their hydraulic torque wrench applications faster, while always ensuring top levels of safety,” said Mr Marsh.
The durable, reliable new pumps are designed and tested for use in tough environments. The roll cage protects key components and provides increased support and protection of the FRL from vibration. The heavy-duty air supply connection and proven piston design enables long life. Key components are easy to access for service and a skid rail accessory prevents reservoir wear from rough surfaces.
- Oil and Gas
- Upstream, Midstream, Downstream
- Well heads, pipelines, pumping systems, heat exchangers
- Power Generation
- Gas Turbine Maintenance
- Conveyor system maintenance – electric motor and gear box
- Machinery maintenance – track maintenance, undercarriage servicing
Additional features include:
- Optimised for use with the newly introduced Enerpac DSX aluminium torque wrenches (pictured right)
- Large oil capacity: 3 litre (0.8 gallon), 1.9 litre (0.5 gallon) useable
- Rugged ½” air supply connection with integrated roll cage support
- 4” calibrated gauge
- ATEX certified
- Two button pendant with 4.5m (15 ft) cable
- Two oil fill sight glass indicators
- User Adjustable Relief Valve